To be a Christian,
- Don't ask questions that might jeopardize your faith.
- Do not accept logical answers.
- God is the only truth; anyone else is automatically a liar even before opening their mouths.
- Believe without question.
- Anything that deviates from your beliefs is an automatic lie.
- And finally, if someone asks you to prove your faith, do not ever give them a straight answer.
I attended a college "Christian" club. They had a guest speaker. He was talking about how evolution and these other religions were lies and that only Jesus was the truth. I dared to question where he got his facts. I engaged this person with many questions. I was asked to leave and to never return because I was "rude." I thought at college was where you were supposed to scrutinize what you learn?
I was also told that God will never love me unless I believed as they believe.